Wildfire Alerts & RecoveryHD Alerts and Real-time Sharing
Wildfire Secondary Destruction
We can all imagine the consequence of a wildfire but we seldom think of the secondary impacts. Wildfires may be in a small populated region or a hundreds of thousands of acres. Large wildfires like those found in California can cost billions in property damage or fire fighting efforts.
- Flooding due to lack of vegetation
- Economic loss – jobs, spending and tax revenue
- Loss of livestock and wildlife
- Loss of infrastructure such as utilities
- Situational awareness in relation to government response