Organization RegisterationNo Term Contract, 90-day Free Trial
PubSafe for Organizations
The web portal is for NGOs, FBOs, CERTs and governments to organize, administer, communicate, and track their members globally in areas with cellular data Internet coverage.
PubSafe offers features such as:
- 90-day free trial, then only $99 per year per organization.
- Users pay $5/mo, for PubSafe Pro. Cancel anytime.
- $99 application fee – waived in 2023
- dispatching to help requests
- weather radar and iPAWs/USGS/NWS alerts
- contact manager
- volunteer registration
- tracking volunteer hours
- impromptu search party organization
- track history for search area coverage
- mass messaging to all members — globally
- There are no refunds on the $99/yr organization fee or monthly app fee.
Once your organization is approved, you will use the web portal to invite members to join. All users must have the PubSafe mobile app, and org members must subscribe to the Pro level service. Orgs only pay a small annual fee because org members fund access with their PubSafe mobile app service.
How PubSafe Works
PubSafe™ consists of two parts, the mobile app, and the web portal. All users must have the mobile app.
The version of the mobile app determines what you can access in the portal. Example: You must have the Pro, or higher, version of the app to join an organization. App versions include Free, Base, Plus, Pro, Enterprise, and Government. Each version provides additional features.
For example NGOs can message org members but government organizations can message any PubSafe member.
Getting Approved and Listed
PubSafe screens organizations based on the factors listed. PubSafe™ is intended for governments, proven NGOs, faith-based organizations, and organized volunteer groups. Impromptu, or new organizations, may not be accepted until experience and professionalism are demonstrated.
- Peer recognized NGO related to relief aid, search and rescue, or volunteer organization with 5+ members (PubSafe can be used without the portal with Teams, chat and other functionality)
- Registered entity for 6+ months or be a FEMA, SERT, FBO or CERT equivalent qualified organization
- Most democratic government agencies
- Positive online presence for 6+ months (social media presence required)