Dispatch PlatformTrack, Communicate & Dispatch Efficiently
Getting Started Overview
Step-by-step process to get your organization on the PubSafe platform and add members.
Step 1 - Get the PubSafe App
Install the PubSafe mobile app before starting so you can enter your credentials in the application below. The portal uses the same credentials as the PubSafe mobile app. You must upgrade to the Pro version of PubSafe to utilize the portal for dispatching and other organization functions.
Create an Organization ***(READ THIS)***
- Install the PubSafe mobile app and upgrade to PubSafe™ Pro under the Setting menu in the top left (3 bars). Only Pro users can join an organization.
- Enter your mobile app credentials below to get started. You will be the org owner and the first admin user.
- Complete the below application. The more information provided, the faster and easier it is to approve.
- Everyone gets a free trial of the portal for 90 days. After 90 days you will receive an invoice as stated below. You can cancel anytime prior to 90 days and not pay anything. There are no monthly portal fees, just the small annual org and mobile app license fees.
- On approval, logon and start inviting other PubSafe™ Pro, Government or Enterprise users. Functions are limited by org type.
Org approval can take 1-2 weeks. You can still login and user the member map, but you will not see org functions until it is approved.
- Start using and training with the platform so you are prepared for the next emergency of disaster.
Review the Getting Started article for a checklist of all steps. Click here
- Members must be invited by an organization.
- Members can share their invitation with others using the QR code, invite link, etc.
- Members with an invite link are listed as pending until the org admin approves and assigns a portal role.
Apple iOS Users:
- Apple iOS users will not be able to upgrade to Pro at this time due to Apple’s imposed limits on who you can share information with and receive help from. Until Apple lets you choose how you get help, we recommend Android. Android has all the latest functionality.