Dispatch PlatformTrack, Communicate & Dispatch Efficiently
Getting Started Overview (Need help? Click here)
Step-by-step process to get your organization on the PubSafe platform and add members.
Create an Organization ***(READ THIS)***
- Install the PubSafe mobile app and upgrade to PubSafe™ Pro under the Setting menu in the top left (3 bars). Only Pro users can join an organization.
- Enter your mobile app credentials below to get started. You will be the org owner and the first admin user.
- Complete the below application. The more information provided, the faster and easier it is to approve.
- Everyone gets a free trial of the portal. There no monthly portal fee. Most funding comes from the members of your organization upgrading to the Pro or higher version of the PubSafe mobile app. To cancel simply do not pay the small annual portal admin fee. Your access will be terminated 30 days after the due date.
- On application approval, logon and start inviting other PubSafe™ Pro, Government or Enterprise users. Functions are limited by organization type.
- Org approval can take 1-2 weeks. You can still login and view the member map, but you will not see org functions until approved.
- Start using and training with the platform so you are prepared for the next emergency of disaster. Click here
Review the Getting Started article for a checklist of all steps. Click here
- Members must be invited by an organization and then approved.
- Members can share their invitation with others using the QR code, invite link, etc.
- Members with an invite link are listed as pending until the org admin approves and assigns a security role.
Apple iOS Users:
- Apple iOS users will not be able to upgrade to Pro at this time due to Apple’s imposed limits on who you can share information with and receive help from. Until Apple lets you choose how you get help, we recommend Android. Android has all the latest functionality.