Corporate AmericaProfit and Non-Profit Partners
Data for the delivery of products and services before and after events.
Users – Everyday Citizens
Users are the most important part of Aftermath. The more we share the app and get people reporting to it, the more we can help each other and improve the response of our emergency professionals.
Users perform several key functions:
- Real-time reporting of events as they are happening
- Request help services for non-emergency situations
- Post Emergency in life and death situations
- Submit SitReps (Situation Reports) to communicate to the EOC, family, and Responders what is happening “on the ground”
- Take photos and videos enabling emergency operations workers to see the real situation